Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Profile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The front of the color text should read: ***black***

The end of color text should read: ***/black***

Notice the / ? It shows all the different colors on the tools page.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
on our external profile our name is in color but our tag line is not, how can you fix that?

Mechanicville NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
ALRIGHT...!!, OK...!!, ONCE AGAIN U HAVE MADE IT EZ TO USE CODE HERE AT THIS SITE TO ENABLE USERS TO SPRUCE UP THEIR PROFILE TEXT, WORKS LIKE A CHARM AND WE LIKE THE FEATURE ...

East Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Are you ever going to allow more html's or text decoration than what you already have?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
rainman, Welcum to the forums virgin poster. I do not think we have that feature anymore. If we do, I'd like to know too.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
How do I make my header line move like a banner?

Rain

Clearfield PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I believe the external profiles still support HTML. You can edit them separately.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
thanks for the changes.... need more colors..... also this does not work on the externally viewed profile, or at least didnt on ours??

Austin MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
iviountainman

Welcum to the forums Virgin poster. Hope to see more post from you.

We would ALL love these things. Very insightful my dear!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I for one quite enjoy the ability to do font colors. As much as I agree I would like more colors it could be a major pain in the ass if 16 32 128 or 256 were released for text colors as its possible the webmasters may want to change their schema and CSS design and the colors could clash with backgrounds for users that addapt certain colors. So blue, green, red, +++ purple, orange, pink and yellow+++ ought to do it. Also can we pretty please have italic.

ON another case mentioned. I wasn't here when HTML was allowed but I was quite suprized to hear it was available at one time. Allowing just anyone to write html on your server is an invitation for disaster.

Other things mentioned Winks... I was a premium member on the most popular of popular swing sites and the wink feature is pretty cool and I miss it too. Maybe its a leagal issue as to copyright or just the webmasters not wanting to give the feature until they can "smoothly" incorporate it. As will all new things, ppl woulod start winking everyone in their friends list. I think a better feature would be to see a list of who has added you as a friend.

I would also like to VOTE YES give us emoticons. Since graphics are copyrighted why not have a contest for original creations by the users of the site and all accepted entries become the exclusive property of swinglifestyle. my 20 cents (inflation) Rick

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration