Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Profile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wink and to c whos checking us out n who add us to their friend list

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hotcpl and mrcc welcome to the forums...(cool bagged two virgins in one post.)

Winks and who's viewed you have been discussed MANY times, if you check the previous posts you'll see many good responses and opposition to both.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
I would like to see a wink option, but would also like to see a who's viewed your profile option. Some times people just look but are not comfortable making first contact with email. This gives them a way to look and if you like them you can try to make first contact. Also a actuall text format chage not just color change would be nice.

Baytown TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would luv to see a "wink" option added to SLS. We thought there was an experiment with the "wink" a while back, but then it vanished?

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Is an fckeditor not an option. I see people asking for center tags and more font color options. The fckeditor would even allow changing the actual font and placing images on the page. I added one to my site in about 5 minutes so I know it is not too technically challenging. I am not sure how much system resources it consumes but maybe just offer it to paid and lifetime members. That would also be a great selling point to get some free members to pay for membership. Once they see a paid members profile with all kinds of neat formatting they won't be able to resist.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I don't parse profile text decoration in the forums. Perhaps that's why its called Profile Text Decoration. But Forum Text Decoration might be kinda fun if i ever don't have anything else to do on a lazy sunday morning.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(598 posts)
cantake...welcome to the forums!

For bold: ***bold*** Your Text ***/bold***

For red: ***red*** Your Text ***/red***

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Suggest you consider markdown. It's widely known and there are OSS processors for it.

Washington NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have plans to allow extensive formatted text in several areas of the site. It's not at the top of the list, but we probably won't add new items to the existing format options.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Aren't red and bold already options?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 104   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration