Profile Text Decoration : Swingers Discussion 449551022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteProfile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   22 to 31 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there any way to find out who has viewed our profiles as there are with other On-line Life Style sites?

Mt Pleasant SC

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Several people have posted about a wink or who has viewed me added.

We too would like to see a wink option, and would also like to see a who's viewed your profile option. We think people will just look at or read over our profile but are not comfortable making first contact with email. This would give us a way to see who has looked and if we like them we could try to make first contact with them.

We use to be able to reset the number of views on our profile, has that been removed or is there a way to do that?

Streetman TX

Username hidden
(10 posts)
What happenned to the new features you were testing out? Is there any way we can get other basic features like flirt; viewed profile; pic rating; etc?

just sayin...

Amarillo TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Some how in the Hot Date menu I cant really read it because it is in script and is hard to read how do I change to regular text.

Help me please.

Saddle Brook NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
how come we never see our on line staus hard ever i pay for this but it never show us on the front of the page or hardley ever on here thats is not good when u pay for this site

Greeneville TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
still using ancient tools and software, I don't believe anyone at SLS want to pay someone to modernize the site.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Oh i think the FLIRT option woulfd be great. Maybe it could be called something else. I have seen it on several sies so not sure if its a copywrite thing or not.

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
I don't know how to change the color...plus I would like to change the profile name..please tell me how??

Freeport NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Would love to be able to use different font's and sizes on the profiles! Thanks!

Gonzales LA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Are we able to up the font size to point out somethng like we do with color Like *** size 2, 4 6 or whatever *** ?

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   22 to 31 of 103   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration