Profile Text Decoration : Swingers Discussion 44955101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteProfile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've added the ability to insert limited text decoration into profile text.

There is a link in the tools section to a page with instructions.

The forum is for discussion of additional items we may add, as well as help for those that need it.

Keep in mind, changes to your profile may take several minutes before they are displayed.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like to see grey or silver

Prairieville LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
You know it would be nice to have faverite catergory as well just maybe 25 max would be awesome or specail tag tomove to front of line no matter when you choose them thanks i know feed back is how we make things better hope everyone has happy happy new year

York PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Totally agree with tonyNblue

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
we are a group/club owner and we post events on sls and send out bulk email. Is there a way to make the bulk email more appealing? Everything runs together rather than being in an inviting form.

S Bound Brook NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GRET

Park City KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think it would really be great if I could have a calendar on my profile that I could post the days and times I am available as well as the places I will be going. I think if everyone had one it would be so much easier to set a date.

Bath PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It would be REALLY nice to have a "flirt" button to let someone know we checked them out without sending an email!! Any chance you can make that happen??? PLEASE?!?! :)

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks!!! Tablefor3 maybe I didn't do it right..going to check it out..now let me ask you this: Can you just put one code at the beginning of a paragraph and at the end or is it every single word???

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Freaky:

Just tested with a temporary update, adding color worked in our profile, guessing it is not a system thing.

When you recreate your profile, (after management shuts you down for posting external contact (Facebook) info,) take a look under "Help" for details on adding color to your profile text. The "Better Profiles" forum is also a good place to ask for help with your profile.

TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Hello! I edited my text with the color codes and its a day later and my text still hasn't changed colors...I would appreciate if you took a look at it for me please.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 104   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration