Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Profile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile_Text_Decoration
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've added the ability to insert limited text decoration into profile text.

There is a link in the tools section to a page with instructions.

The forum is for discussion of additional items we may add, as well as help for those that need it.

Keep in mind, changes to your profile may take several minutes before they are displayed.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
my partner and I are looking for a place that he can enjoy watching me with another man. We would like to find a couples glory hole. Is there anything like this in the Bayarea?

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Couple glory hole

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Bad gate way it says

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
rlhopu, here is the user name

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I had a weirdo that woukd quit sending stuff I saw where their name was mentioned to stay away from. Now I am having trouble viewing this site it's in an out. Please advise Thanks

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've figured out how to change my text color in my profile. but cant seem to figure out how to change the color in our age, location, preferences how is that part done ?

Sinking Spring PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can't view pics of anyone else or my profile..default only? How can I fix this?

Grand Haven MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I thought of a couple things - and maybe they're features on here already and I just haven't figured it out, but it would be nice to be able to narrow search by weight and race. Not that we're awful people - just sometimes we prefer this and other times we prefer that and it would be a real time saver if we could filter the search a bit more. I also thought emoticons would be amazing for email at least - I know that can be childish, but it helps insure that typed communication is interpreted correctly. I kind of wish we could edit out home page more, oh and the pictures are not that easy to deal with - lot's of steps. and lastly, if we're searching and we click on someones pic then their profile, I would much rather hit a simple button that takes me back to the same spot on my search page rather than having to hit the back button 4 times. Now I feel like a negative person - but i mean it with good intentions. It's the business I'm in - always looking for ways to improve.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
would like to see purple or lavender in bold and in text

Nicholasville KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I would like to see grey or silver

Prairieville LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.