Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Profile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile_Text_Decoration
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've added the ability to insert limited text decoration into profile text.

There is a link in the tools section to a page with instructions.

The forum is for discussion of additional items we may add, as well as help for those that need it.

Keep in mind, changes to your profile may take several minutes before they are displayed.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 135
User Details are only visible to members.
awakened players, welcome.

i have found hitting return at least 3 to 4 times will put in a true paragraph break. sometimes 3 returns isn't enough so go for 4 just in case.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Just realized the line break problem is just in the "Profile Modal Window" display and not in the full page profile view. Frustrating.

Bowling Green KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Would love the ability to add line breaks to our profile write ups. The test runs together, which makes it hard to read. We are trying to put forth a professional profile to attract the same.

Edit profile page, allows line breaks with just the enter key, but once you save it and view your profile it all runs together again.

Thanks if you can fix this or someone point me to a trick to make it work. I saw someones profile that had line breaks. The source showed <br> but can't make it work from the edit screen.

Bowling Green KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My profile picture impartial blocked out by number 4. Please remove # 4 so a full pic can be seen hank you larry grossman

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Text blue Very nice Latinos text blue looking to meet text blue new friends,text blue easygoing text blue,no drama ,ddf text blue,Respectful, educate text blue,very friendly text blue. Text Blue Web master blue

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Very nice Latinos blue looking to meet blue new friends,easygoing blue,no drama ,ddf blue,Respectful, educate blue,very friendly blue. Blue Web master blue

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Can text decoration be used in email? Bulk email?

I'm attempting to send a message to our group and wanted to use some of the text decoration but on my test email to myself it isn't working I'm just getting the ***red*** text***red/*** as part of the email. Am i doing something wrong or is text decoration not available for the messaging system?

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sorry... "...have it open..."

Looks like someone else needs spellcheck.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13563 posts)
You mean, Message?... Once you've clicked on a profile and gave it open, look below and to the left of their default photo. There, you'll see an icon and the word, mail. Click that, and the rest you already know.

...I'd recommend using the spell check feature too.

Have fun,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13563 posts)
How do you massage other people

Boston MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 135
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.