Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Profile Review procedure
TOPIC: Profile Review procedure
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lifetime members get the opportunity to review new profiles and grade them with a click on "approve," "needs work," or "problem." If there is a problem (web or email address included, blank profile, garbage profile, illegal activity, phone number, gender, other) then that can be indicated and there is a text box available to let admin know more about why you thought there was a problem. That's all well and good, but when a profile needs work it would be helpful to be able to tell the member exactly what needs work.

This morning I saw a profile that was great except for a number of key misspellings (saying body TIME instead of body TYPE, for example). Other profiles seem to be written honestly by people eager to hook up, but their spelling and/or grammar is almost indecipherable.

Would admin please consider adding a text box for comments in the "needs work" link, or tell me why you don't do it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm pretty sure that members can't upload pictures until their profile is approved. I don't know that for a fact, but it is how I recall our initial sign-up.

As far as performing "free work" for the site, I can either be part of the problem or part of the solution. Yes, there are some things that are wrong about this site, but if resources had to be put into reviewing every profile, then the site would be even worse.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Creeps R US

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
One HOT creep!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Baby, I'll b the first to admit, I'm a total creep! ;*)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Nevermind.. didn't know there was a Hide VS Block... I guess that's a decent feature although kinda makes the user seem like a peeping tom LOL... "I can see you but you can't see me!" :)

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Seduction, isn't the block a 2 way?!?! if you block Couples, Singles and free profiles doesn't that not block you from seeing their profiles as well?

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Only problem with that Seduction is that when you do select a couple, they can't see your profile.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
"We'll do the selecting and contacting. "

We tried that, everyone Mrs John selected I didn't like, everyone I selected Mrs John didn't like, So does that mean I shouldn't like myself ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We're a couple that hides our profile from couples singles and free profiles ;).

We'll do the selecting and contacting.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
JMO but I wouldnt review any profiles for them (sls). They are making your do their dirty work. Not like the freed up time is being put in to enhancements to the website or functionality to make things better here. Oh I forgot we have the language bar.... sorry.

Others may see if differently but thats how I feel.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Profile Review procedure