Private picture rejection : Swingers Discussion 212367
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePrivate picture rejection
TOPIC: Private picture rejection
Created by: HappyBurbs
Original Starting post for this thread:
We had 3 of 4, fully clothed pictures rejected for our private photos. The only reason I could see this is that they had the "couples cruise" logo on them. Only we booked the cruise through SLS so its hardly something competing. Do I really have to photoshop out the name of something you are an affiliate for?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please e-mail the pictures to: pictures@swinglifestyle. com along with your profile name so that I can see what you are talking about. If they are ok, I will post them for you.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Having a logo like that makes the photo copyrighted and therefor slated for rejection but the moderators like ourselves. i know it sucks but that's the SLS rules... their site, their rules.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
You might want to send your question directly to tech support since it's the employees making those decisions.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
We had 3 of 4, fully clothed pictures rejected for our private photos. The only reason I could see this is that they had the "couples cruise" logo on them. Only we booked the cruise through SLS so its hardly something competing. Do I really have to photoshop out the name of something you are an affiliate for?

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Private picture rejection