Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Private pics and emails
TOPIC: Private pics and emails
Created by: thomcat2222
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can we not attach private pictures to emails anymore, mine aren't showing up.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
slsMark-

It's been a month since you said this would be taken care of. What's the status? We like to send a mail with one face pic attached...and used to be able to do this.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
So if my public photos have our faces blurred but a member expects a face photo attached to an initial email, how is that accomplished? I created a public gallery but the photos I uploaded for the public gallery are in the regular public folder for all to see as well.

I have never seen such a difficult, user unfriendly way to upload and manage photos.

Once you approve the photos that are ok, let's say for public viewing, WE should be able to decide which public folder they go into. Especially since those are the only ones we can attach to emails and these forum posts.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
can't send any thing but "public " pictures here either ? i have to go to the "other site " to exchange pics with sls members

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Still an issue for us.

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
SLS Mark, We tried again today to send a note with a private pic attached and still can't do it If you would please go back and read your posts, you will notice how long this has been an issue, and how many times SLS was going to resolve it. Could you please provide a """realistic" date SLS intends to fix the problem.

Thanks....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I'm still having this issue. I want to be able to attach a private pic....especially on a first email. What's the status??

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Thanks and enjoy Tampa!

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I am taking Friday off for a long weekend up in Tampa (after the last few weeks I need it). I hope to have the patch to put private pics back up by Monday.

SLSMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
any progress on private pics for emails?

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
While we were having the picture issues 'I' removed private pics from emails sends... I will be putting them back very soon.

SLSMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Private pics and emails