Private chat : Swingers Discussion 34068101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePrivate chat
TOPIC: Private chat
Created by: browser21 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just to add an update. Private chat works fine in Opera. Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
When users close the browser without logging off, the IM will detect that within 15 seconds. Some profile and whosonline results are cached for up to a minute. Also, if you're sitting on a page for a few minutes, then decide to click private chat, they may haved logged off, but since you didn't refresh the page, you don't know that.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Webmaster,

No, a new window didn't open but it may have been because of my pop up blocker.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
One reason for not seeing private chat on the side for some and not for the others, is if you click on IM is ON they have it as IM is off that is located under the received mail bird symbol. Possible other reason I wouldn't know for sure, but maybe depends on free or paid members and that maybe part of what webmaster is still working on.

Reason for private chat will not open after excepting, (webmaster mentioned in a different discussion) some program installed on your system that doesn't allow a new window to open, this is not a popup. Other possible reasons, not sure if webmaster is designing private chat box for the many web browsers out there, like AOL browser, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, Internet Explorer, and others. Browsers usually follow the W3 standards for how they work when writing code, but some decide the not follow the rules.

Reason if you try to private chat someone, specially a friend that you know would most likely accept it, if someone closes there web program without logging off, it shows a ghost connection for a period of time till there connection just drops off.

This maybe helpful for some people and others may already know about what I said.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
You clicked and a new window did not open?

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I just received an invite to a private chat but when I clicked on accept nothing happened and the invitation went away. Am I not doing something right?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
The Private Chat is still being built. It is off now for more upgrades. We will have more stuff soon.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
yes it has a sound when someone wants to start a session with you bout not when you might be doing something else on the site and it is minimized u have to bring it back up to check if they have replied back yet.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
And something to let u know a message has been sent when the window is minimized either a sound or have it flashing would help if you were browsing and chatting at the same time.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Private chat