Private Pic Problem : Swingers Discussion 2134471026
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePrivate Pic Problem
TOPIC: Private Pic Problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   26 to 32 of 32 
User Details are only visible to members.
"The private pics I uploaded finally showed up as available but as ItalianIrishNC said, the pics are all garbled. I deleted them. Please let us know when the private servers start working again."

^ This.

Camillus NY

Username hidden
(56 posts)
They seem to be going through now, but the private pic uploads are seriously garbled. My images have a ton of noise and color balance problems after going through the image processor.

Holly Springs NC

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We've had that problem before, but found that if you leave it alone and pay homage to the IT gods everything works out just fine. Seriously though, it seems to take 24 - 48 hours and then the pics you posted work through the program. It is what it is, patience is a virtue.

Beaufort SC

Username hidden
(77 posts)
I have the same problem. I've been trying for weeks to upload new pics to my private gallery, but they just upload, and disappear. It's very frustrating. With the changes to the events page, making it hard to find "events" close to home, this website is going downhill quickly. It seems SLS wants to force us to view events, hosted by clubs, no where near me. It's definitely NOT an improvement.

Appleton WI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I approve pictures over the weekends now. I was actually at the main office last week and was traveling home on Sunday, so did not approve pictures yesterday. They should all be processed by the end of today.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with how the process works. But like I said, I uploaded a batch of 3 and 2 of them are already on my profile (almost immediately). The 3rd is just stuck in limbo. And there's nothing remotely questionable about the content of the pic. All 3 pics are of Miss Cpl posing in a fishnet body suit.

If the pic I'm using in this post is ok, then I'm not sure what the hold up is on the other because it's more or less the same pic, just a different pose.

And there's def gotta be a glitch with the private uploads. I tried uploading a few again this morning and the upload seemed to work just fine. After the upload completed, I could go to our private gallery and it showed those picture as pending approval. An hour later when I checked back, there were no pics pending approval but no new pics are available for me to add to the private gallery.

Frustrating.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Same here. We also have a new public pic that has been pending review for nearly a day now....although we uploaded 3 new public pics at the same time and the other 2 were approved and showed up in our gallery within a half hour or so after uploading them.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   26 to 32 of 32 
TOPIC: Private Pic Problem