Private Pic Problem : Swingers Discussion 2134471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePrivate Pic Problem
TOPIC: Private Pic Problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with how the process works. But like I said, I uploaded a batch of 3 and 2 of them are already on my profile (almost immediately). The 3rd is just stuck in limbo. And there's nothing remotely questionable about the content of the pic. All 3 pics are of Miss Cpl posing in a fishnet body suit.

If the pic I'm using in this post is ok, then I'm not sure what the hold up is on the other because it's more or less the same pic, just a different pose.

And there's def gotta be a glitch with the private uploads. I tried uploading a few again this morning and the upload seemed to work just fine. After the upload completed, I could go to our private gallery and it showed those picture as pending approval. An hour later when I checked back, there were no pics pending approval but no new pics are available for me to add to the private gallery.

Frustrating.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Same here. We also have a new public pic that has been pending review for nearly a day now....although we uploaded 3 new public pics at the same time and the other 2 were approved and showed up in our gallery within a half hour or so after uploading them.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
TOPIC: Private Pic Problem