Private Chat from Profiles and better feedback : Swingers Discussion 36087101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePrivate Chat from Profiles and better feedback
TOPIC: Private Chat from Profiles and better feedback
Created by: liquidice
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey,

Ran into a situation tonight where I tried to send a user a Private Chat invitation (the link in our Profiles, not the one if you are in the Chat Room) and it eventually timed and simply said there was no response from the intended recipient and perhaps since it's a new feature they aren't ready to use it yet (I forget the exact wording). Given this I then proceeded to send the user a mail to which this person responded, kindly, but a little stern saying I should respect the users decision to decline talking with me through the Private Chat system. I immediately apologized and hopefully that's all cool with the user.

What I would like to suggest is a little better feedback to all users stating things like "User declined to receive Private Chat" or "User did not respond and the Private Chat has timed out" and so on and so forth. These improved feedback messages would help users avoid potentially annoying other users - for instance I definitely would not have sent mail to a user who declined my Private Chat invite - I may be dense and all but I eventually get the message :P

Austin TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Private Chat from Profiles and better feedback