Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Previously hidden sent messages
TOPIC: Previously_hidden_sent_messages
Created by: swmichmilk
Original Starting post for this thread:
So we try to keep our sent messages cleaned up so that we can tell when someone actually reads a message. Twice now in the last couple of weeks all hidden messages have been restored. The first time I thought maybe one of us hit the restore all hidden messages by accident. But this time I'm positive neither of us have as I was on a bit ago and the messages were fine and just came back in and they are all restored again. What is going on with the servers that is causing this?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
So we try to keep our sent messages cleaned up so that we can tell when someone actually reads a message. Twice now in the last couple of weeks all hidden messages have been restored. The first time I thought maybe one of us hit the restore all hidden messages by accident. But this time I'm positive neither of us have as I was on a bit ago and the messages were fine and just came back in and they are all restored again. What is going on with the servers that is causing this?

Niles MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Previously hidden sent messages

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy