Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Posting
TOPIC: Posting
Created by: DaveJo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why on earth does it take so long to get approvals and postings on this site? So far 3 weeks on one video clip, and going on 2 nd week on a replacement thinking the first got lost. I even wrote and offered assisitance if there was an overload and they needed help. I paid once to join this site, but at this rate We surley won't pay again.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
The videos have problems, we're working on it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Why on earth does it take so long to get approvals and postings on this site? So far 3 weeks on one video clip, and going on 2 nd week on a replacement thinking the first got lost. I even wrote and offered assisitance if there was an overload and they needed help. I paid once to join this site, but at this rate We surley won't pay again.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Posting
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.