Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Please make this site usable from a smart phone
TOPIC: Please_make_this_site_usable_from_a_smart_phone
Created by: cdbcjb
Original Starting post for this thread:
The mobile site hasn't changed in years, and its still virtually impossible to return emails. Are there any plans to bring the site up to current technology?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I never use the mobile view, it lacks too many features.

Melvin, I have been using the chrome browser on my phone the last few weeks and it seems to run better than dolphin or the default browser...give it a try you may like it.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I do not know what smart phone you are using, but my iPhone is able to use this site just the same as on my computer.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
The mobile site hasn't changed in years, and its still virtually impossible to return emails. Are there any plans to bring the site up to current technology?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Please make this site usable from a smart phone

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy