Please explain this : Swingers Discussion 215268101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePlease explain this
TOPIC: Please explain this
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the Saved Search option.. In the blue area that says Show Only there is check box that says: Without Notes and its unchecked..that does not make sense...unchecked it should show me only members with notes..checked should show members without notes..instead checking the box has no effect whatsoever...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice we have 7 for the entire year..plenty.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
The red one is really good...respect. You must get like a 1000 emails every day :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I thought I'm going crazy.... s ps you look very good on that last pic...

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Ok got it....so "Without notes" UNchecked you get both profiles (with and without notes) if you run the search with Checked box you get only without notes..it seems that this box excludes the notes but returns everything else since I put only 4 notes I wont even notice...who comes up with this stuff...that kinda retarded..pardon my french there no offence..but if you look the Quick Search you can filter profiles with notes only or without note which makes sense....

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
ran the search 2 times with and without notes checked...same results came up..this does not make any sense at all..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
so I have a saved search..the Without notes is unchecked if I click save and search...I get 10 pages with profiles. I have about 4 notes..I should have only 4 results no ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Some areas of the site are cached for performance, so it can sometimes take a few minutes for updates to take effect.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
The "Without notes" option, when checked, should show you profiles that you have NOT left notes on. Some people use it to rule out profiles they have looked at and are not interested in. They might leave a note that says, "Viewed profile, not interested" and then they could check that option to not show those profiles.

If you start a thread and then delete your post before any other posts have been made, you will get that message (This thread is blank for some reason) because it is blank after you delete your post.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Also deleting a topic result in error "This thread is blank for some reason" or gives an error with a link to the main page..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
In the Saved Search option.. In the blue area that says Show Only there is check box that says: Without Notes and its unchecked..that does not make sense...unchecked it should show me only members with notes..checked should show members without notes..instead checking the box has no effect whatsoever...

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Please explain this