Pictures upload problem : Swingers Discussion 2099681011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePictures upload problem
TOPIC: Pictures upload problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you ever need ColdFusion help, I can probably offer some assistance. I do ColdFusion and Rails web development a lot.

Sunderland MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Ok..

I have been busting tail trying to find out why personal pics busted. At this time I feel I have at least patched the issue. I can't say fixed until I give it some time to break again.

Fingers crossed, SLSMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Got an error.

Error writing data from web server to the ColdFusion Application Server.Server busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the site administrator). (Location Code: 26)

Sunderland MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The answer is that it's obviously fixed. Didn't you see that they took down the banner on the main page? I mean, who would take down the banner if something wasn't fixed? I can't believe that THIS place would say that something is fixed and it still not work. You must be thinking about those other.........pppptttt. I can't even keep a straight face and type this. Yeah, really, it's still fucked up.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(358 posts)
So has anyone gotten any sort of official response? Seemed like today things were supposed to be fixed, but the uploading problem still remains....

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Clearly on SLS's end. Browser is not relevant, nor is PC vs. Apple distinction or the size of photos.

Elmhurst IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Still not fixed

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I'm trying to upload personal pics and they upload just fine. They show up and you can see the thumbnails in "waiting for approval" but as soon as they are approved the red Xs show up.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yep. Sucks a bit to be a new member photographer and near performer with a lot of X's showing.

Elmhurst IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This should be fixed on Monday (along with a couple of other issues) according to what I have been told. ------------------------ "The checks in the mail" "I'm OK with that" "I won't cum in your mouth"

LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Pictures upload problem