Picture rating ( Types) : Swingers Discussion 197777
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePicture rating ( Types)
TOPIC: Picture rating ( Types)
Created by: Spancpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been approving pics and think there needs to be another category. Right now there is type 1 and type 2. They need to ad type 3. right now if any pic is a little genitals showing or someone touching their panties it's unacceptable. That's the same as close up of people having sex. If you had a type 3 you could rate the pics that are just a bit past PG as type 3 and then the sex pics as unacceptable. Another thing you could do so the site is not just all dick and pussy pics on the main profile pics is make it so only type 1 and type 2 pics can be used at your main profile pic. It just seems odd rejecting a pic with little too much showing and a hardcore pic as the same thing.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had pictures rejected that are much less "racy" than yours.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You can only use public pictures for the default picture. E-mail the picture in question to: pictures@swinglifestyle. com and I will take a look at it. From your description, it sounds ok.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I haven't noticed that.. I approved a photo of a guy sitting naked and it hasn't bounced back to me yet..

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Has anyone noticed that lately the only pics that don't flagged are type 1 and boob shot pics. They have cracked down even more on type 2 pics. We understand not having graphic pics in the public pics but it's now if anything below the waist shows it's un acceptable.

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We have been approving pics and think there needs to be another category. Right now there is type 1 and type 2. They need to ad type 3. right now if any pic is a little genitals showing or someone touching their panties it's unacceptable. That's the same as close up of people having sex. If you had a type 3 you could rate the pics that are just a bit past PG as type 3 and then the sex pics as unacceptable. Another thing you could do so the site is not just all dick and pussy pics on the main profile pics is make it so only type 1 and type 2 pics can be used at your main profile pic. It just seems odd rejecting a pic with little too much showing and a hardcore pic as the same thing.

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Picture rating ( Types)