Picture Server : Swingers Discussion 204852101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePicture Server
TOPIC: Picture Server
Created by: centralbuckscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The picture server is not working.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a question from a newbie...so when I post a picture, its up to other members whether it is worthy? For what reasons do pics get removed and would I be notified or would I just notice it wasn't there? I thought my photos seemed ok, but then had problems seeing them in my profile. Thx!

Keymar MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Gotcha! thanks..

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
When a new member puts up what the lifetime members feel is a bad profile and it gets deleted, there is a process that is not running properly that is supposed to delete that persons pics from the site... but since they are not approved, the images slide under the process and I have to rid the system of them manually...

When I get a spare moment, its on the list.

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Mark.. getting a lot of photos to approve with no colored boarder with what they are on it (Like couple or single female or Single male) and same photos seem to keep coming back over and over.. any idea whats going on?

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
A process decided to stop working, and did not send the proper message to the notification service, so I was blissfully unaware of any issues with the image servers until I arrived this morning and resolved the issue, at least temporarily.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

SlsMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
yes its not working here there were more and more blank squares coming up where pictures were supposed to be over the week end now the not found message on profile galleries

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Not working for us, either. Get a "Gallery XML Not Working" error message when trying to view members' open galleries/photo albums.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
The picture server is not working.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8967 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Picture Server