Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 2061461092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When you go into "Manage Pictures", once they have moved down from "processing" and show up as broken, I assume they will remain broken.

I have some uploaded twice, hoping one of them comes through, although I just got an email telling me one was unacceptable, but not which one, or why, so wtf thanks a lot guys. I'll just upload it again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19445 posts)
Packcpl

Just keep uploading them over and over. Sooner or later, they will be on your profile.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19445 posts)
LOL, good luck!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We just signed up and are getting the red x's too. Kinda hard to get other members interested in us when they cant even see what we look like. We are a paid member as well.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm in Firefox. The only difference I see is that the Red X in IE becomes a broken icon in FF.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19445 posts)
When I use internet explorer, I have tons of red x's. When I use firefox, all pictures load just fine. Just FYI.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"Seriously, this is getting fucking stupid and I think every paying member deserves an extension on there membership at the very least. "

little hard to extend a lifetime membership

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Portland OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
so whats the running total on the number of days this problem has been occuring and whats the over/under on the number of days it will be until this is fixed???

this site turns 11 years old and its like dog years.... its running like its 77 years old.... needs a pace-maker, has had a few hip replacements, is quite arthritic, going deaf, and wears an adult diaper.......

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(445 posts)
Ah, I did see some attempts to render a 192.168.x.x address during the day yesterday...internal IP oopsie does sound like it could be the issue. Hopefully that would be pretty easy to fix. *fingers crossed*

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's