Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 2061461071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mark, so do we have to reload the pictures that are currently showing up as X's? or will these photos show up soon? not going to reupload until you say so...

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Good morning....

I have installed a patch that will hopefully help alleviate this problem.

Please do not just upload the same pictures over and over again. Members are refusing to rate pictures they see more then once thinking that is an error, while all it is doing is making it more difficult to resolve the problem.

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
This has been going on for almost a month, I find it hard to believe that you can't locate and correct a problem like this for almost a month. To me it sounds like the people who are in charge of this area are incompetent to do the job. I program websites myself, and if i took this long to correct a problem of this magnitude I would lose all my members. Granted SLS could care less about me or other lifetime'ers they won't be collecting any more $$ from, but i'm sure they have lost quite a few possible paying customers in the past month. At what point do the owners of SLS say "Enough is enough" ? and hire someone to get the job done once and for all.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
First on the front page under announcements put it up something like "Due to technical issues do not upload any pictures at the moment". That takes a minute to post. And personally I would say shut down the site from 8am-5pm a day and work on the background. I don't know if they are working on the site..hey may be they don't have programmers and are currently hiring..who knows, do you know something we don't know ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
with that logic, I would guess that the site would be glitch free if only it had zero members....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if part of the problem is starting from this thread. The more people do the more of a problem it is. Continually uploading the pictures over and over I'm sure does not help things at all. Same with going in and editing the pictures. Just makes even more activity on the servers.

And just because SLS is not posting in here does not mean they are not working on the problem. Again I would rather have them working on it than giving an update in here every 30 minutes when someone asks for it.

If you don't like the site or the problems that are happening go find a new one.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Is the site working, you see anything done, any improvements any updates, any explanations...How about a single post that says "We are sorry members, but we are experiencing [state your problem] and are working on, please check here for status updates. Read the comments..people say that is going on forever. Do you think that costs $140 ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Sardukar,

That was one of the most obnoxious comments that I've read in a long time. You honestly believe that, they are ignoring us? seriously? what are you 12?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
It's like you people think someone is reading this or cares...they pocketed the money and couldn't care less..

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
like to playy , They can't !!!! sls Mark can't see the Xs so they don't exist

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's