Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 20614610271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   271 to 280 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry guys (and gals of course)... Came in this morning after spending the weekend with my wife in Islamorada to find a server had decided to have 'issues'. Ufortunately, none of the notifications went out, which is another problem I will have to investigate.

The machine has been reset, and placed back in the rotation. Synchronization is running, and hopefully it wont take long to get back to normal.

My apologies that is wasn't resolved sooner.

SLSMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Might be nice if SLS gave us an idea as to when this issue might be corrected??

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Maybe if the webmaster was able to see the large amount of people this is affecting then maybe more attention would be diverted into fixing the problem. I have seen it intermittently for the last 2 weeks. However, this weekend, I'm running against the issue multiple times. I have tested out multiple browsers, IE, Google, Firefox with no success and from different connections: Home, cellular, starbuck wi-fi. And I have tried different platforms, PC, laptop, tablet and cellphone. All are suffereing from the same thing. This is either indicating that the server is overloaded and can't serve up to as many as are looking, or there is something wrong with the caching of the pictures themselves.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
My pics were fixed last week, but just logged in today and they're all messed up again. Please fix, because being a single male on here with zero pictures isn't fun! lol..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
So, is this going to be fixed or not?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
sunday morning 9am here helping a new paid member with pictures...Same thing not working!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
first they have to admit its broken sls mark said the pics are fine and he could see no broken ones , we should all have some of those rose colored glasses

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(279 posts)
This isnt a new issue. The x and broken link pics havent been an issue for awhile and now, prolly due to a software upgrade, its bacckkkkk. GRRRRRRR

Give the owners a bit of time and they will sort it out.

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Since it seems to only be a problem on the weekends (and yes this red and white x thing is a problem for us too) maybe there needs to be a weekend person to fix all of it while the weekday people aren't there.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Oh, and for an example......one pic in our public folder will only come up as an "X" no matter how many times back and forth we go. It was uploaded ~10 days ago, and was the only one u/l then. However all photos in both Private and Personal show up fine, and several of those were uploaded in the same time frame.

Camillus NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   271 to 280 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's