Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 20614610222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   222 to 231 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's been happening to us for months as well. Just now decided to do some investigating b/c it's becoming very irritating!

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Shibby , bet that last post gets deleted lol nobody to fix pics but alway some one around to delete posts they don't like ....been sporadic Xs around here for a long time too

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
So it appears this is a problem with the Private pictures that get reviewed by staff. Perhaps a particular staff member is to blame. Someone is doing it wrong. Or the system is just plain broken.

And yes, not being able to share private gallery really hampers our efforts here. This is not what I paid a lifetime membership for last week.

Sheboygan WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yeah, broken image link (or whatever they are) are in our Private gallery too. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong since we are new to the site...but apparently not.

Fix the problem, please.

Sheboygan WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
rdy2play your lucky my "matching members " are from 40 to 78 miles away and don't match any thing I put in my search or profile ? my random members are all 60 mi or more away

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I have uploaded my pics in 2 private galleries - when I view my own profile they come up as X's and when I grant access others see them as X's how do I fix this??? It is very frustrating

Clio MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hmm... looks like we're not the only ones with problems. Uploaded 5 new photos to Private Gallery yesterday, but they only show up as "x" on our profile.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
They're really bad today.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
We're getting broken pics on both our IE9 and Google Chrome browsers...however, I don't see them when I use my Kindle Fire...which is kind of interesting (don't know if that will help the mods or not).

Username hidden
(112 posts)
6 of my photos in the default private folder have X's instead of the photos. 5 of my 9 photos have an X in my Gallery photos. It's been this way for days.

I did a speed test: Download 33 Mbps Upload 7 Mbps :Latency 10 millisec

I have a Corei5-2450M cpu @ 2.5GHz processor with 4 gigs of memory.

So I don't think it's my internet speed or computer.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   222 to 231 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's