Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 20614610191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having the same problem with x's instead of photos both when looking at other profiles and when people view ours. Somewhat fitting that I'm getting red x's and blank icons for about 1 out of every 10 profiles that posted on this thread. As someone new to this website, it is causing problems connecting with others. A status of some kind from customer service would be greatly appreciated.

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I wondered where all the responses went , I would revisit and something I had read was suddenly gone ....so someone works the week end ....

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
"It seems that there is little response to this issue from the Management."

That criticism is not entirely fair. They have done a pretty good job of deleting complaints posted here, which actually is a good thing. It tells us that they are paying attention and are aware of the problem. Let's be glass-half-full people and look for the silver linings.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Ok here goes again! It seems that there is little response to this issue from the Management. But it does get annoying when we are invited by a member to see their photos and they have them open for us for 3 days but in that 3 days the photos only show up as an X. My thoughts are that it has something to do with the new upgrade to servers. I have seen this in the past under the same situations. Also when this happens the performance of the Mail system takes a hit too. Like tonight we had been expecting a reply from some people and we did not get them in our mail box for over 2 hours after they replied. Thus leaving us thinking they were not available tonight when they actually were. Seems like this system knows when were are trying to meet some people sometimes and puts its clamp on our productivity and fun.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(72 posts)
My cock snorted when I saw Mrs Sav's photo below!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't snort but can manage a Cackle now and than if that will help get it fixed . LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
all we need now is one of Peg's ***Snorts ***

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
"If I upload a red x, will a pic show up? "

----------------------- Bwah ha ha ha

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
If I upload a red x, will a pic show up?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
yes! they are back here too !! just in time for the weekend red and white Xs just on new pics I believe

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's