Photos - Red and White X's : Swingers Discussion 20614610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhotos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I stand corrected I guess it worked!!! Thanks!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I just tried it and it didn't work. I have big gray Xs in 2 of my pics in my private gallery. I even went as far as deleted them and re-uploading.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
NWWCouple, welcome to the Forums, and thanks for sharing the fix of the day! I had stumbled upon it a couple days ago when my newest pic showed up, then didn't, and was quite pleased to find clicking on edit photo worked.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
Tip to repair missing photos (not sure if this will work for everyone, but it did for us):

- If you have pictures showing up as "X", select "Tools" from the left menu and pick "Manage Pictures". - If pictures show up there (but not in your profile), click "Edit" for each one that is missing. - Don't make any changes, just click "Apply to Profile" (red button).

That fixed the bad links in our profile (after a few minutes wait). Hope that helps someone else!

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I do not think that any of this is falling on deaf ears. But again why beat a dead horse. You too can create a better mouse trap. You have the experience and understand what would make it so much better. Lets face it for them to migrate and rebuild this site would be a logistical nightmare not to mention how expensive it would be. I covered most of the reasons in my previous post except I left out off of the confusing acronyms and jargon that was not necessary. I am noticing some of the photos coming back on line now. So they are listening and working or at least working which is what would be the best use of man power right now.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Bi - I think I just came after reading that! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Ok, I'm willing to chip in for Bi to rebuild the site.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
From the sounds of the way they are doing the code they have multiple servers and they are not all in sink with the code. Which means they fixed it on servers 1-5 but the new servers say 6-10 have the old code on them and still have the problem. Poor design to do it that way but depends on the circumstances. I've offered assistance in the past with no luck from anyone at SLS.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Let's take up a collection for Bi to fly down and fix this up! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
From what I can see, it automatically reduces photo image size (not dimensions) when you upload a photo.

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's