Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Photos - Red and White X's
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
New photos uploaded to my Private folder show as red X's. I can not delete photos in my private folder! Photos in my other folders/galleries seem to work properly. This happens on 2 different PC's and an android tablet. On iExplorer and Firefox. All on different networks.

Viewing photos in other members profiles seems to work fine.

Please fix!

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
For me, all the new posts in threads are sporting a white box where the picture should be on Monday morning, 12/3/12. I checked VA's profile, and his public pics are fine.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
About half the main profile images are not working correctly. Main profile images shows a blank placeholder. Please fix.

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
All pics are broken for us now...just our two cents.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
btw although I partake in the groaning when there are problems, I do understand that the SLS staff do listen and do take the problems seriously.

Being an occasional (if entirely unqualified) IT guy, I know perfectly well that problems like this can be maddening, and a lack of apparent progress does not mean a lack of efforts to remedy the situation.

I only post to inform the staff of what I am seeing, insofar as to perhaps provide info which may be useful in tracking down the gremlins.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
All pictures in all galleries for all people - as of this moment - are working for me right now.

It seems like the problem just shifts around from person to person... when it's working for someone else, not for me, and vice versa.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
well now I have red Xs every where!! home page, profiles , whos on list , and forums , haven't looked other places yet . yep they fixed it alright !!!

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Pics showing up as a blue box with a question mark in the box, been this way for a few days now. What is going on?

Chico CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
how many times can the pics fuck up? I mean seriously..........

Franklinton LA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
All of our public images show as blank images except one of them. All private images are showing up as blank. Only private pics show with no errors. Seeing the same problems on other profiles.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 292   End
TOPIC: Photos - Red and White X's