Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Photo theft
TOPIC: Photo theft
Created by: oldfartfirecouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do the best I can to handle picture theft, but this is something that can be very difficult to prove, especially if the pictures are taken from another site. A user has to prove that they are the owner of the pictures before I can remove them from another profile. The easiest way to do this is to take a picture of yourself holding a handwritten sign that states your SLS username.

As the Webmaster stated, we are very busy, so sometimes it may take me a few days to get to your message, but I do process all messages that I receive.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
hmmmm..... What do you pay? LMAO

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We take it seriously, we're just way behind on all the other stuff that needs to be done. We're in the process of hiring some help.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
We'll do that Fun. It always seemed to take away from the photo but It's something we're going to have to do.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
That's for sure, it was money well spent when we joined this site!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
Tech Support and the Webmaster were very helpful to us and removed the photo from the other profile.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
I think we should start writing nasty letters to that profile! Webby can only go so far since that other nasty couple can just sign back up with a new profile!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
First course of action is to notify the profile it was stolen from and then let them notify webby to confirm that it is not their profile (some people forget passwords and create new profiles for that reason). You could also notify webby yourself (they can verify account info to check to see if it is the same couple). Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Photo theft