Photo showing is not me : Swingers Discussion 211723101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhoto showing is not me
TOPIC: Photo showing is not me
Created by: Greeneyes1029
Original Starting post for this thread:
When looking at our profile, there are two public photos. One of me in a blue top with my husband and one of me laying down looking sideways at the camera. As I look at my profile right at this moment, one of the photos is a woman with dark hair that I've never seen. When I click on the photo of her it changes to the correct photo of me.

What is going on?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a time when that glitch was happening, in the forums. Some posts had pics, of other posters, attached to them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
Greeneyes, this must be very freaky for you! The photos showing up here on your posts are the 2 public ones you described.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
I just posted a reply in the topic Attaching photos and the photo that is shown with my reply is not me! It's the same one that is in my profile!

I snapped a photo of the screen with my camera.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
When looking at our profile, there are two public photos. One of me in a blue top with my husband and one of me laying down looking sideways at the camera. As I look at my profile right at this moment, one of the photos is a woman with dark hair that I've never seen. When I click on the photo of her it changes to the correct photo of me.

What is going on?

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Photo showing is not me