Photo rule enforcement : Swingers Discussion 216946
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePhoto rule enforcement
TOPIC: Photo rule enforcement
Created by: akerehs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm confused, I have seen on the site Public profile pictures where there is female nudity, and female masturbation, yet these somehow were approved-even though they should only be in the Private or Personal sections. But if you try to upload pictures of male nudity to the Private pictures section-where they are supposed to be, they are rejected-without any actual applicable reason, based on the actual photo rules. Having to upload everything to Personal section to have them available without incorrect rejection is a pain. Maybe all of the photo reviewers could be given a forced refresher on accepting or denying pictures based on the *actual* site rules for each photo section?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
It is ok for public pictures to show nudity as long as it is not explicit content.

"female masturbation" (or any masturbation) picture should not be allowed for public pictures.

If you have a picture that is being rejected and you do not know why, you can e-mail it to: pictures@swinglifestyle. com and I will let you know.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm confused, I have seen on the site Public profile pictures where there is female nudity, and female masturbation, yet these somehow were approved-even though they should only be in the Private or Personal sections. But if you try to upload pictures of male nudity to the Private pictures section-where they are supposed to be, they are rejected-without any actual applicable reason, based on the actual photo rules. Having to upload everything to Personal section to have them available without incorrect rejection is a pain. Maybe all of the photo reviewers could be given a forced refresher on accepting or denying pictures based on the *actual* site rules for each photo section?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Photo rule enforcement