Peoples Locations : Swingers Discussion 33722
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePeoples Locations
TOPIC: Peoples Locations
Created by: bagman54
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were wondering why persons who put their profile on the site DONT say where they are from.We see too many profile that say New York or PA but dont narrow it down. Even though there is the "miles away" banner it doenst say where they are. We say this because PA and NY are so large that many places are 75 miles from us. But in which direction. Also we want to know that we are not speaking to someone we dont want to run into. So lets make it that New York has a Staten Island to it or PA has an Allentown to it, MANDATORY!! I hope all agree and I cant see that this would hurt anyone so lets get this done.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't understand, the system list the city and state of every user, where and who do you see that does not have a city?

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We were wondering why persons who put their profile on the site DONT say where they are from.We see too many profile that say New York or PA but dont narrow it down. Even though there is the "miles away" banner it doenst say where they are. We say this because PA and NY are so large that many places are 75 miles from us. But in which direction. Also we want to know that we are not speaking to someone we dont want to run into. So lets make it that New York has a Staten Island to it or PA has an Allentown to it, MANDATORY!! I hope all agree and I cant see that this would hurt anyone so lets get this done.

Mount Pocono PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Peoples Locations