On Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it : Swingers Discussion 34121101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteOn Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it
TOPIC: On Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
Don't really like it. Don't like having my posts counted, and the link to the others. Can't tell you exactly why. It's seems to present the links out of context. Why do we need the counter? Why do we need the link?

At an MSN board I belong to it has links to the last 5 things someone posted. That's not so bad, if you really want to have that.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't need it, just seemed like it would be nice to have. Maybe only showing the last few would be better.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't really like it. Don't like having my posts counted, and the link to the others. Can't tell you exactly why. It's seems to present the links out of context. Why do we need the counter? Why do we need the link?

At an MSN board I belong to it has links to the last 5 things someone posted. That's not so bad, if you really want to have that.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: On Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it