Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › On Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it
TOPIC: On_Forum_the_individual_posts_counter_and_links_to_other_posts--don't_like_it
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
Don't really like it. Don't like having my posts counted, and the link to the others. Can't tell you exactly why. It's seems to present the links out of context. Why do we need the counter? Why do we need the link?

At an MSN board I belong to it has links to the last 5 things someone posted. That's not so bad, if you really want to have that.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't need it, just seemed like it would be nice to have. Maybe only showing the last few would be better.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't really like it. Don't like having my posts counted, and the link to the others. Can't tell you exactly why. It's seems to present the links out of context. Why do we need the counter? Why do we need the link?

At an MSN board I belong to it has links to the last 5 things someone posted. That's not so bad, if you really want to have that.

Wernersville PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: On Forum the individual posts counter and links to other posts--don't like it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.