Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website No answers
TOPIC: No answers
Created by: act1745 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
When we send an initial contact email, we send it with no response expected. If they're interested, they'll reply back, if they're not, they might, but we're not going to get our feelings hurt or 'wait around' on them to reply back.

I agree, a response, interested or not, is nice to get, but it's not something to get offended about when it doesn't happen.

Be well all, Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Some people just do not know common courtesy. As we tend to agree with nycpl about a polite yes or no, more than 70% of the people do not even go that far and never respond at all, which is very rude as you took the time to read and review their profile and only takes a second to say not interested. If someone cannot take that answer and persists in getting rude or nasty, one click of the mouse prevents them from contacting you again which is the block feature and a quick note to the webmaster doesn't hurt as well. What amazes us is that people get notified to their private mailboxes mainly of the messages you receive from here, but never open them on this site, which leads most people to believe they have never read them, but they are on the site daily--so they read them from their private mail and decide you are not even worth opening your message on the site and responding to.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I said this in another forum...I'm very straight forword and sometimes it's gets me in trouble..but atleast you know where you stand with me...now saying that...I happened in a chatroom on the web one night " not going to say where but it had voice" and a few people we knew and have met in person was in this room and they were talk about me and how straight forword I am and can be ...I just sat back and listened...basically one couple had a problem and thought I was rude and the other couples were in my defense saying well atleast you know where you stand and that they respect very much on how honest I am .. Now I'm not saying it the best way to be cause lord knows it gets me in trouble ...but I just don't believe in leading anyone on just to be nice and I'd expect the same from anyone I talk to because I don't want to sit here wondering! but that's just my thoughts on the subject!

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Diffinitly would rather have a polite yes or no then a bunch of lame excuses like sorrry to far shit we drive 30 miles just to get to town. Another 1 sorry we have enough friends now then u hear of them e-mailing your friends, who knows what some are thinking yes or no is just fine with us we can except no it's just a part of life.

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
It would also be nice if the IRS would say we all didn't have to pay taxes this year, unfortunately it isn't gonna happen!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: No answers