NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 1072311092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   92 to 101 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The create newsletter issue should now be fixed.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I was out of town, just got back and will look at the reported issues.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Dave_lisa NewsLetters are editable, I am not sure what the issue is that you are having.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Txcpl1137, anyone that subscribes to a newletter will see an alert on the home page anytime there is a change.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I did write tech support today. I asked them to find why the Busy is blocking creation of some new newsletters.

Maybe they will post a reply here.

Jerry & Cecile

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We too, have no Newsletter personnel or group and when we try to make a newsletter we get the "the site is busy".

Seems something is wrong. We were hoping that the newsletter might be a way to keep our over six hundred members informed of group events and information since SLS will not allow a group mailing for group owners to their members.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
I updated our personal newsletter this morning with no problems at all. When I first created the newsletter, I was over the 8000 character limit (that limit includes spaces) and I got the same "The Site Is Busy" error. I discovered this by accident when I tried to post just the opening paragraph, and it posted just fine. I then experimented with editing the newsletter, adding paragraphs until I got to the point where I again got the "The Site Is Busy" error. I now know the character limit is 8000, so I adjust for that. My updates since then haven't even approached that limit, and there have been no problems.

Perhaps your proposed newsletter or update is over that 8000 character limit? Remember - a space counts as a character! (I typed my update in a word processor and got a character count before I copied and pasted it into the Compose Newsletter window. That way I can also spell/grammar check it before posting it as well.)

White City OR
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have noticed that no new member or group newsletters have been listed in several days.

We have tried to post a new member letter, and it says it is busy.

The newsletter is as good as we malke it. Would someone please inform us as to what the problems are, so we can adjust our input?

Jerry & Cecile

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
WE are getting busy signals also. The concept is a good one. It just seems there is little attention to the small adjustments that will make it easier to manage.

We would love to see a way for members to respond to posts within the group.

Jerry & Cecile

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We have a very success group here on SLS and we have been trying to create a newsletter for some days now and we continue to get a "busy" signal. We also have had this same problem with a personal newsletter. We also own a club site, and that let's us in, but no go on the group and personal letters. . .what's up? Please let us know when this might be fixed.

Robert and Nancy

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   92 to 101 of 149   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta