NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 1072311081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 148   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rogers, you need to put this in your newsletter or your state for parties...good luck

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Good Morning Paschal

I am not from SLS, but I can answer your question. The invite icon is located directly under the notes area on a profile. (the area where you would see any notes you entered about a member) You will see a section with the following icons: Mail, Friend, Certify,Notes,Block, Invite Just click on Invite icon I hope this helps you Have a great day Teresa

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(416 posts)
Couple of words for thought.... I too like the idea of being able to upload a personal pic to the newsletter, such as a member pic that I might be featuring in an issue or a motorcycle pic for different events. also would like to see a way to cancel out invites that have not been answered. Another nice feature would be to link back to the group home page for the newsletter adn vice versa a link to preview the newsletter from the group homepage, or in the case of idividuals recprocating links to the profile<> newsletter.

Rocky Mount NC
Username hidden
(104 posts)
We want to know how to post a picture on our newsletter also. Can anyone help?

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Can anyone tell me how to add a picture to the newsletters? I want to post our ad pic for my next party & its not on the site. how can I do this, thanks to anyones who can help. xoxo L

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(4441 posts)
dave_lisa, I don't post when I'll be out of town because I don't want the criminals to know.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I have been busy with site problems and just now getting back to this forum.

NewsLetters were not finish and still need quite a bit of work. I hope to return to them next week now that site performance is much improved.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Yes that belongs in your newsletter...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I am trying to create an SLS Group newsletter for our group, Nudist females and couples pool and deck parties. It says the system is busy and won't take the newsletter.

Please help, Jerry & Cecile

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We went to Indian Hills for the first time and boy did we have a blast wish we would have gone sooner!! any one out there going any time soon look us up we are ready to go back.

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 148   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta