NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 1072311072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   72 to 81 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do new members who join the group automatically receive a news letter ?

Franklin NY

Username hidden
(43 posts)
QUESTION

We have this "You currently own the following NewsLetters: 50 and older couples in California NewsLetter"

Under this we have ......

Edit Oct-03-08 Published 50 and older couples in California Event Dates Edit Nov-30-08 Published Happy Holidays Edit Dec-01-08 Published Jan 10, 2009, Meet & Greet, Laguan Hills Edit Dec-10-08 Published Group's Lake Mead Getaway

How we want to delete the Nov 30 one "Happy Holidays" how do we delete without deleting the others?

Or should have all those be a new Newsleter under .....

Click a NewsLetter above to update and post a new message, or: Create a NewsLetter

We like making Newsleeter to keep the over 800 members infromed of events, but if we do a new one do we need to send out an invite each time in oreder for them to know a new one was made????????

Ok, so we're not the sharpest tool in the tool box

John and Caren

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
i just stated a new letter a week or so ago. i understood that i could invite people i wanted to the news letter but i notice people on that news letter i dont on there. can i remove them and if so how?

Anderson SC

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Ok, one more thing, maybe we missed it, when will be able to upload pictures, have them approved and use on the newsletters?

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
Dave, PLEASE forgive us, we read youor below posts and GREAT Job

Seems it's our members that need to do a little work

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
What Dave said it very true and we have done this for the over seven hundred and fifty couple members. But we do have a question, when you send the bulk invitation or an invitation to an individual couple, what do they receive?

Many of our members say they don’t know about the NewsLetter, until we send them an e-mail, asking if they have taken the subscription. Ok, maybe it has something to do with the age of the group….wink

We noticed it does not send a mail, like when one sends and invitation to the group, so what does it look like on their end when a bunk or individual invitation to receive a newsletter is sent?

John and Karen

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
We're just wondering waht others might think?

When we send out a Newsletter, we noticed, unlike when you send out an invitation, you see nothing in your mail box saying you sent a person a newletter.

Perhaps you could get something saying a newleater was send until a person subscribes to your newletter.

Just a thought

John and Caren the group 50 and Older couples in California

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(155 posts)
Rogers, you need to put this in your newsletter or your state for parties...good luck

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Good Morning Paschal

I am not from SLS, but I can answer your question. The invite icon is located directly under the notes area on a profile. (the area where you would see any notes you entered about a member) You will see a section with the following icons: Mail, Friend, Certify,Notes,Block, Invite Just click on Invite icon I hope this helps you Have a great day Teresa

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(413 posts)
Couple of words for thought.... I too like the idea of being able to upload a personal pic to the newsletter, such as a member pic that I might be featuring in an issue or a motorcycle pic for different events. also would like to see a way to cancel out invites that have not been answered. Another nice feature would be to link back to the group home page for the newsletter adn vice versa a link to preview the newsletter from the group homepage, or in the case of idividuals recprocating links to the profile<> newsletter.

Rocky Mount NC

Username hidden
(104 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   72 to 81 of 147   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta