Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website NewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
New to this site and so confusing for me.sorry

Troy MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
ok, I've attempted several times to create a newsletter from Namo. I have exactly what I want, have copied the html code from Namo and pasted in the newsletter space. when I click to preview. I get random bits of text, nothing proper. Can you the webmaster please post some direction on this? I've done a LOT of webpages, not a dummy here, I do SGML tagging for technical publications, but would appreciate some assistance.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have not heard from any one since this was posted, I need to remove people from my group or at least know once they leave do they still receive the newsletter updates even if the group is private ?

Thanks ,

Franklin NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
How do I remove people from the newsletters after they have been removed from the group ?

Help Please ,xo

Franklin NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Maru and Gabri, This Friday the 9th works for us. Had to create this newsletter as there was no place to post an answer to your question. We would finally like to meet the group.

Mark and Vandy

Covington WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
One more work around. If you haven't done some of this before.

1. Create your newsletter in Word. (Or any Office product) 2. "Save As" web page 3. Go to VIEW / Page Source 4. Select All and Copy the html (this is your page in code)

Now go to your SLS Newsletter composer. Paste.

There you go! Now, for images, simply 1. Copy the Properties for the image (or the URL of the photo, if online). 2. Paste this into the <src> code spot. Your images will appear when you preview and publish.

Hush

Brewster MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
The work-around is to simply use the html code insert method. Go to a wedsite for writing basic html, look up how to insert pictures, etc. This gives you complete control of what goes into your newsletter and you won't have to worry about software restrictions.

Let me know if that helps, or if you need more assistance.

HushPups

Brewster MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We are having a heck of a time with our newsletter. First off, it will not allow us to upload pictures. Anyone else having this problem? Last several attempts today to update our newsletter have brought up a blank screen when we want to view it in preview. This system is not user friendly at all!

We have attempted to contact tech support multiple times about these issues in the past month or so, but no response. Just dead air.

Any feedback from other users would be helpful.

Alan and Jean

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Anyone receive the message : Error, no user selected . We get this on occasion when we try to invite someone to our newsletter.

Loganville GA
Username hidden
(440 posts)
you can't kind of defeats the purpose of it. Your group must be on the mailing list and then they actually need to check the newsletter list from time to time. we check about every 6 months. yep cause we forget about it. Again if you are member of a group or a newsletter, why can't we just receive an email telling us that a newsletter for a specific group has been added or updated and tell us which one.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 150   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta