NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 1072311052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 148   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, if the Newsletters are visible to all of SLS then I'll be sure not to put any sensitive info like phone #'s, addresses, directions, etc in any newletters. Good to know!

Are there any plans in the works that would allow limiting Newsletter distribution to only group members?

How does one remove a member who is subscribed if they're no longer part of the group?

Is there any chance of having a Newsletter tutorial posted on SLS, if only to minimize your time spent answering the same questions over and over?

Username hidden
(789 posts)
"Another Dumb Question: When a new member joins our group, are they automatically subscribed to the Newsletter, or do we need to manually invite them? When the Newsletter was created, it was published with a mass-invite to all group members.

If a new monthly Newsletter is published, will it automatically go out to those members who joined After the earlier one was published? "

You will need to individually invite these new members.

Chrystal

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
"Another Dumb Question About the Group Newsletter: The SLS system says that we're not subscribed to any newsletters. It also says that we're Owners/Creators for our group newsletter. When I published the newsletter, we issued Mass Invite's to the group members. Since we too are part of the group that we created, shouldn't we A) have gotten an invite to subscribe? B) be showing as currently subscribing? C) be able to view the newsletter without going into Create mode?

Secondly; If/when we need to issue a correction to something in the Newsletter, is that correction propagated to only those members who haven't yet read/subscribed as of the date of the correction, or is it also provided to those who have already read it? Is there any notice to readers that a newer version has been posted, so that readers would know to go back and look again?"

It appears that you are correct, the only way to view your newsletter is by editing it. You are automatically subscribed to the newsletter because you created it.

It would be up to the member to go into the newsletters to read the updates. If it has been updated, there will be an updated date next to it.

Chrystal

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
"Question for the SLS OP; While creating a new Newsletter for a newly created SLS Group, the system states that "Access level; Open to Everyone" is all that is available at this time. Does this mean 'everyone' all of SLS, or 'everyone' all group members??

I have some info that I want to put out to all group members and have never had anything to do with SLS newsletters, so I really do need the answer here.

JnD "

We are sorry, but at this time, it is visible by everyone.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
Another Dumb Question: When a new member joins our group, are they automatically subscribed to the Newsletter, or do we need to manually invite them? When the Newsletter was created, it was published with a mass-invite to all group members.

If a new monthly Newsletter is published, will it automatically go out to those members who joined After the earlier one was published?

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Another Dumb Question About the Group Newsletter: The SLS system says that we're not subscribed to any newsletters. It also says that we're Owners/Creators for our group newsletter. When I published the newsletter, we issued Mass Invite's to the group members. Since we too are part of the group that we created, shouldn't we A) have gotten an invite to subscribe? B) be showing as currently subscribing? C) be able to view the newsletter without going into Create mode?

Secondly; If/when we need to issue a correction to something in the Newsletter, is that correction propagated to only those members who haven't yet read/subscribed as of the date of the correction, or is it also provided to those who have already read it? Is there any notice to readers that a newer version has been posted, so that readers would know to go back and look again?

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Question for the SLS OP; While creating a new Newsletter for a newly created SLS Group, the system states that "Access level; Open to Everyone" is all that is available at this time. Does this mean 'everyone' all of SLS, or 'everyone' all group members??

I have some info that I want to put out to all group members and have never had anything to do with SLS newsletters, so I really do need the answer here.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
New to this site and so confusing for me.sorry

Troy MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
ok, I've attempted several times to create a newsletter from Namo. I have exactly what I want, have copied the html code from Namo and pasted in the newsletter space. when I click to preview. I get random bits of text, nothing proper. Can you the webmaster please post some direction on this? I've done a LOT of webpages, not a dummy here, I do SGML tagging for technical publications, but would appreciate some assistance.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have not heard from any one since this was posted, I need to remove people from my group or at least know once they leave do they still receive the newsletter updates even if the group is private ?

Thanks ,

Franklin NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 148   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta