NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 10723110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 148   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're welcome.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Problem resolved! I don't know what happened overnight, but I tried again to invite a member to subscribe to my newsletter this morning, clicked the INVITE link in their profile, and there was the option to subscribe to the newsletter along with the option to invite them to join our group.

Whatever you did worked for me. Thanks very much!

White City OR
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Well there you go, question asked and answered...lol give it up, please....Happy Fathers day webbie

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I wish you would listen to me, I explained, several times, that I would not allow mass mail, and why!

Stop complaining about the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over. The decision was made. You don't like it, I get it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
The invite should be working now, sorry about that.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
The news letter i see is a lot of work for both you and us i see. I just wish you would have listen to us when we all asked for a way to e-mail our group members so they could get party info. I see all you did was make a new group called news letters This is not what we all asked for. Just Like today on other site we belong to we where able to wish all our members a Happy Fathers Day with the click of one button. Wish you would see why we all asked for a way to e-mail our members. I remember seeing a lot of people asking for it in the forum What can SLS do for you as a Club/Group owner. Wish you would figure out a easy way to Do this because you are the one that asked all us and we answer to deaf ears. Thank You Don and Cherri

North Port FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
The Newsletter look like a really great idea. Be sure to let us all know when it is working.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
When I click on invite on the profiles it only takes me to invite them to my groups. Is this a known problem?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ok, I found the INVITE link in the profile of a person I want to invite to subscribe to the newsletter. When I click that link, the only thing that comes up is the option to invite the person to join a group I moderate - there is no mention of the newsletter.

Do I somehow need to activate the newsletter or something? It is published, and is listed in the Personal newsletters list.

White City OR
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The invite is a link on profiles, the link Says invite, it is actually in the middle of the profiles.

for those still using the old profile view, there is not currently a link to invite.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 148   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta