NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 10723110121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am sure that you have answered this question before, and I am sorry for asking you it again but I can not seem to find the answer.

When I did my first newsletter, I did a bulk invite which was great--Thank you for that-- But my question now is... The new members who sign up, are they given an option of receiving the newsletter when the join the group or do I have to send them a second invite to get the newsletter? Thank you for all your help

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(416 posts)
We are still a bit confused about the posting in our newsletter. Maybe its not meant that the members can reply in our post. I know I have tried to reply in some of the other group and member posts.

I can not reply to the members posts. People write and say they can not reply within our post. Is it just a read the member or owners posts and not meant to be able to reply?

Also we can not click on our members who have joined our group. We have 84 at this time. When we try to click their profiles it wont work. The function would let people send messages to the others profiles.

Please go into our Newsletter, find the ones who have joined and see if you can open the profiles.

Thanks for helping.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Webmaster: It was a response to your question "Should past articles be readable, or should we just show the last one?"

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I am not sure I fully understand: I think they should all be readable so that you can have more than one announcement if you are planning multiple events

If you have multiple announcements, you post multiple articles. Your subscribers will see all articles/announcements. The 'preview' screen is for non-subscribers to see an example of your newsletters

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I didn't quite understand:

We have had three try to find a way to click on and post on the site.

I have had the same problem trying to post on sites I have joined.

I want to be able to click the profile as I do in our SLS group.

I added the capability to view subscriber profiles yesterday.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I think they should all be readable so that you can have more than one announcement if you are planning multiple events

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Our newsletter has over 50 who have joined our letter. We have had three try to find a way to click on and post on the site.

I have had the same problem trying to post on sites I have joined.

I want to be able to click the profile as I do in our SLS group.

Thanks a lot for what you do.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Now sure what you mean by delete text and members playing kid games.

You can edit an article now.

Should past articles be readable, or should we just show the last one?

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Only admins can see the list of subscribers, which I think is best. Having member names clickable should be done today.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
As an owner of a newsletter, I need to have a way to delete text. I can see some jerks using the newsletter to play kids games,

Will there be a way to delete members and text?

As it is now we can not click on profiles to see who has joined the letter. We have posted that before.

Thanks for the changes.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 149   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta