NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 107231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Beta is back online. My apologies for getting VERY upset about the few members with nothing but useless complaints, I shall ignore them henceforth.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please when you post a newsletter or event for your club include the city and state! I don't want to sign up for something i'm 1500 miles from. Thank you. armybunny13

Santa Rsa Bch FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I havent gotten any responoses and how do i get people to respond to me

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
i cant get any replys or send a message i paid and got nothing

Asheville NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
How do I invite readers

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have posted a newsletter for everyone to see and have no idea if anyone is seeing it. It does not appear to be listed. We are doing a Poconos Resort Takeover in March 2013 and want to get the word out. We send out invites with the newsletter and it says it has been posted. No idea. Anyway, those of you who are interested in joining us for our Poconos Lifestyle takeover, send us a shout. We are expecting a huge turnout. For couples and single ladies only. No single men. A weekend event with a fun time planned. Indoor pool 150 people capacity with Pizza pool party and evening parties. We have DJ AL; Lingerie night and lingerie show with our Draq queens to perform as well. Send us an email for more details. WE would love to include you in the fun in 2013.

Seekonk MA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
O.k. I am still confused about how this whole newsletter program is supposed to work. But, I finally got one out! Sort of ... ! I don't know why this worked this time, but I'll take it. To the forum: I don't know if this is any help, but I deleted all my prior newsletters, only two of which actually posted. Having followed the advise of one of the SLS moderators, I drafted the newsletter on a word document.

Tonight, much to my surprise, when I went onto the newsletter page, I saw the last attempt at getting one out. But this time, when I clicked on it, I finally got a "publish" button. Don't know why ... don't care. However, eventhough the sep-oct newsletter was listed, when I clicked on the edit button, I still got blank format page. I pulled up the word document, and cut and paiste the text to the newsletter. Like before, all text (but none of the photo's) properly transferred. I again tried to insert the pictures mannually, to no avail.

But I noticed that when you run the cursor over the area where the pictures should be, you get the insert cursor (the expandable "X"). So the picture "Box" was still there, but no picture. After fooling around with it for a while, I decided to delete the empty "Boxes" and low and behold, when I hit "save for preview" the publish button was still there! So I finally got it published, only with out the pictures.

I noticed that several forum users have repeatedly asked about how to insert picture, images, or logos to thier newsletter, and NO ONE from SLS has responded. So ... SLS, please figure out the answer to the question "How do I add pictures, images, or logos to my Newsletter?" and get back to us with an answer.

Virginia Bch VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Somehow I manged to get two news letters out in April. I have since drated two more, only to have them lost in SLS cyberspace. The responses, when you get any, from tech support aren't any help. I have a group of 50 members, and thier activity on the group site is minimal. When I was able to get the newletter out, the activitiy increased. I think my group members are waiting for a newsletter before they go trolling to the group site. If SLS doesn't fix this problem now, the group will desolve.

If it is a matter of "Getting the Kinks Out" then DO IT! If it is a matter of making mistakes when trying to get a newsletter out, then put out BETTER DIRECTIONS.

Virginia Bch VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are also trying to add photos to our newsletter. My main profile photo shed up automatically. But I wanted to select or add a few of our Group Party photos and a logo banner, and there seems no way to do this? When you select add photo's a welcome to SLS banner appears and nothing else? This seems like a great newsletter feature, we would just love to put it to use properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Valdosta GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Why cant I add pictures? How do you do it I know there was the option to. Also Can link the club website?

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Deja New Events News Letter is now live.

San Fernando Valley and surrounding area like Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley and San Gabriel Valley.

Subscribe for current party listing and updated going ons.

Join our Group too. Deja New Events

XO

Jane

Northridge CA

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta