Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website NewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a quick question please. I understand the Policy regarding saying something bad or "airing" dirty laundry in emails, but is there a specific rule regarding the same in a Newsletter? Also, where are the "rules" posted for easy ref.?

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
The Newsletters function appears to be choking again. Just tried six times to post a new newsletter. At first the system persisted in deleting everything after mid-point, then after several retries all I could get was "the website seems to be having a problem", when I did a Save and Preview.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Thank you, I will notify the programmers.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Trying to use the image/insert feature of newsletters, this error message is given:

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this time how can an image gallery be created or embedded in the Newsletter?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
There would be questions regarding placement, as well as other things need current attention, as that is still in Beta. Definitely something that we can look at in the future.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Chrystal, how difficult would it be to do a 'new newsletter' icon similar to the 'new mail' icon that's already in place?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
"Since our group is growing fairly quickly, I noticed that A) there is no means of telling who has been issued a Newsletter invite and who hasn't, B) there is no means of telling who is subscribed to the Newsletter and who isn't. I suppose that I can ask all members who aren't getting the Newsletter to let me know, but if they're not getting it how will they know to tell me about it??

When I create our next Newsletter, I intend to again use the mass-invite feature. Will this issue invites to All group members, or just those who're not already subscribed?

Jnd "

************************************************************ Each newsletter you create is a brand new newsletter, so all group members that are currently in your group will receive your invite.

Also, another suggestion would be to do a group invite all members on your current newsletter, for any new members, so that they will receive it. If someone has already received the invitation, or they are already receiving the newsletter, they will not get that message again.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Since our group is growing fairly quickly, I noticed that A) there is no means of telling who has been issued a Newsletter invite and who hasn't, B) there is no means of telling who is subscribed to the Newsletter and who isn't. I suppose that I can ask all members who aren't getting the Newsletter to let me know, but if they're not getting it how will they know to tell me about it??

When I create our next Newsletter, I intend to again use the mass-invite feature. Will this issue invites to All group members, or just those who're not already subscribed?

Jnd

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Please have that member send me a message on the site, so that I can get all of the details from him, and find out exactly what is going on.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Chrystal; I just got some feedback from a group member and he's having the same Newsletter problem that we are here. SLS tells him that he's not subscribed to any newsletters, so he goes into the Newsletters function and looks for it there and it tells him that he's already subscribed. Wassup with that?

Username hidden
(781 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 150   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta