NewsLetters Beta : Swingers Discussion 1072311031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNewsLetters Beta
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It appears that the group Newsletter is currently erroring, but you can do a personal newsletter, and that will work. Also, there would be a publish button right next to the preview button.

We are currently working on a different option for the Newsletters, and as they are/were still in Beta, I do not know exactly how much work will be invested in them. The other option that you have, is to post a discussion in your group itself, for the information that you would have included in the newsletter.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Just finished writing another Newsletter and it appears to save ok using the Preview function. However, I don't seem to be able to find it to Publish it now. It's not in My Newsletters, and once I did the Preview thing to double check everything there's no Publish button anymore. Is the Newsletter function still being worked on? I don't want to have to send the info out via individual emails again, but how else are we going to get our information out to the group members??

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Totally unable to create newsletter, so gave up and put it all out as individual emails to each group member.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
In the Newsletter Edit window there is a Delete function. Does this apply to individual (old/expired) newsletters, or all newsletters? I started to delete some older newsletters, thus clearing a little space on the server, but it wasn't asking me which ones I wanted to remove. I don't want to kill the whole thing, just get rid of old ones.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
We are currently making changes to the site, and therefore that could be causing problems with the newsletters.

All of the terms and conditions of the site can be found on the outside of the site, (before you log in).

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Newsletter function is STILL inoperative. Just retried posting our newsletter after it failed all day yesterday, still getting;

"We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible. Return to Home Page, or click your back arrow to try again."

Wassup with this?!? Is the server choking/gagging on the volume of newsletters, as I suspect?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Just a quick question please. I understand the Policy regarding saying something bad or "airing" dirty laundry in emails, but is there a specific rule regarding the same in a Newsletter? Also, where are the "rules" posted for easy ref.?

Fairview WV

Username hidden
(19 posts)
The Newsletters function appears to be choking again. Just tried six times to post a new newsletter. At first the system persisted in deleting everything after mid-point, then after several retries all I could get was "the website seems to be having a problem", when I did a Save and Preview.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Thank you, I will notify the programmers.

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Trying to use the image/insert feature of newsletters, this error message is given:

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this time how can an image gallery be created or embedded in the Newsletter?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 147   End
TOPIC: NewsLetters Beta