New format for attendies of events : Swingers Discussion 229607
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew format for attendies of events
TOPIC: New format for attendies of events
Created by: allswellendwell
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just noticed the new event lists of those attending events. I have an issue with it, as I usually scan who is attending, hit the middle mouse button on those that look interesting (which opens the profile in a new tab), then my wife and I look at the profiles together to see who we want to contact before going to the event.

But the new event lists does not let the middle mouse button open a new window. This totally breaks our method. My wife doesn't want to scan the entire list and rather have me do the work up front, but with the new format, it makes it rather difficult to do that.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess we're stuck with the big thumbnails. They're *really* ugly...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19569 posts)
When attendees are show. the number of stars we previously gave profile should show up.

That way we don't needlessly open a profile

New York NY
Username hidden
(182 posts)
All members have the same options for signing up for events unless the owner of the event specifically requires that they are paid or meet other requirements they set.

On the event listings page for the club or group, clicking the "attending" link should allow members to add themselves to the list.

Thanks SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(481 posts)
I've heard several people say they can't sign up for events if they are a free member. Why did this change? Will it stay this way? This is not fair to free members if it is an open signup. It is not a fair representation of Sls members that are signing up. Sometimes the group event listing specifies paid members or only couples. That is understandable. Singles or males may be locked out of signup and be private invite only per the host. Is this a feature still?

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
After seeing it for a while - the larger pics with the names/details emblazoned onto the thumbnails - my eyes hate it. I'm not getting used to it. I *really* don't like it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19569 posts)
Anyone else think that they need to be fixing real problems like server errors and such instead of rolling out shit that no one wants or cares about and changing things that aren't broke. I don't get it.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I'd like to thank you for your feedback. We're still working on enhancements to this section of the site and welcome any additional comments.

They will be taken into consideration as we move forward.

Thank you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(481 posts)
a_couple_in_pa: Yeah, I know the profile name is the link, but it isn't a real link. It's now some javascript code that only works with a left mouse click that changes the entire window to the profile. I don't want to go to the profile in that window, I want another window to open up and the profile to show there.

Going to each individual profile doesn't help me easily save what profile I'm interested in. I'd have to do a lot more steps to do it. I would have to cut and paste the link into another window by hand, instead of simply hitting the middle mouse button and let the browser do it for me.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I don't like the new format either. It's so blahhhhhh. Profile names smeared across the phots? Old format you could sort both ascending and descending by sign up date. Now it's only descending. That needs to be fixed!

allswellendwell: Regarding the middle button. Try clicking on the profile name. That's the link to the profile. The picture itself is no longer a link.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
format sucks... when you list by sign up date, the newest appear at end of list, so you have to scroll...

also, the profiles you may have viewed are no longer highlighted (cached?), so you can't tell if you've clicked a profile before or not...

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(445 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: New format for attendies of events