New Wink Feature : Swingers Discussion 38975
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Wink Feature
TOPIC: New Wink Feature
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're adding a new wink feature, still being developed so be patient. Discuss this new feature here.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No doubt about it. I got a free male and free couple to send mail and send me the results. The first notice was for a free single male the second from a free couple.

<I>We're sorry, but we are not able to allow you, as a free member, to send mail at this time. Server performance and bandwidth cost make it impossible for us to allow that feature for free.

<I>Your Free Membership is limited to sending 5 Mails per Session.

Silver Spring MD

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I don't believe your gender or status as a couple determines email restrictions. Where I think the confusion comes from is when you signed up as a free member. When we originally joined as free members we had complete access to email I believe. As the site grew larger it was slowly whittled down to what it is now. I know we've seen several notices on the home page over the years about email and free members. Each time it seemed to get a little more restrictive.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Question to Webmater - Is Free Member email access determined by whether you signed on as a male, female or couple?

Silver Spring MD

Username hidden
(21 posts)
As I recall when I first joined, free members were limited in the number of emails they could send each day. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
When I was free member, I was flashed a very specific notice that free members would not have sending mail as an available feature due to bandwidth costs. (But they could respond to mail received)

Silver Spring MD

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Wink may be off for a while, seems to be too demanding. Guess I need to invest in more gerbils. With the explosive growth of members we just can't keep up anymore, that's a good thing right?

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
The wink feature should be an option for free members since they cannot send email. Lets a paid member know they are out there. It also could encourage free members to become paid members if they are winking at each other.

Silver Spring MD

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think some people are reading a little too much into someone sending a wink. Some people view it as lazy, other's as sweet, and yet others as a convience...there are a lot of different perspectives out there. Just relax and keep in mind this is supposed to be fun.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
Wink is offline for now, performance issues.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
We love the new feature. This is gonna' be a blast!

North Hollywood CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: New Wink Feature