New User TOOL : Swingers Discussion 42973
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew User TOOL
TOPIC: New User TOOL
Created by: WyldAnimal The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Roofers- If I am reading your post correctly you are looking for a way to make a note that someone on here was a no show and you want to remember that? If so, there is a nifty feature on everyone's profile called "notes". Find their profile. Look for the word NOTES, and click on it. It will bring up a page that you can type in whatever you want , positive or negative, their names, phone number , etc. Only you can see what you put there. Then, when you do the "who's online" or area search, their profile link will have that note you left right there. Saves time in having to open the whole profile only to remember that you care not to see it again, lol.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like to add an option to mark certain users as "time wasters". I know, I should have checked for certification, but didn't think it was that important. Now, after spending time chatting, and making plans, the couple was a no show. Since clicking no thanks is so easy, there isn't any reason for this. It would be nice to know who to avoid. I know I would appreciate the courtesy of knowing.

Drums PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: New User TOOL