New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 798021071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like it.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You guys on the management team are doing a good job asking about what's needed....how about an advanced search to narrow down a profile... such as: only BBW's; only redheads... whatever...would be a VERY useful thing

Lansing IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
You are doing a great job. All the changes made on here were GREAT. Some changes took time to get aquainted with, but once we had it we were set. Thank You, S & R.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I like the idea of including a search topic of what is the other person looking for. We are a couple and looking for couples or bifems and it can be annoying to look through profiles only to keep seeing that another couple is ONLY looking for a bifem.

Rocky Mount NC
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Think your are doing a great job.... johnny48 Ps. nice if people would get back once they are mailed.......a yes or what ever.

Jacumba CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are excited with the new things that SLS is trying to do with this site.

keep up the good work

Corinth MS
Username hidden
(103 posts)
I like it. Great beginning.

Thanks joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
One feature that would be nice when searching would be, What the other people are looing for. Say I am a single guy, and I only want to search for couples that are looking for single guys. Thanks.

North Charleston SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This feature is just being tested and is only accessible from the home page at this time.

the icons are meant to identify the search on the saved search screen, not to identify profiles. Meaning, you create a search for single females and assign an icon to that search so it's very quick and easy to reuse that search, no need to read the text for 5 different searches, just click the correct icon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We also agree that the saved search feature should be displayed more prominently AND accessed from more pages.

Also, we'd like to see a far more robust set of search criteria.

Also, the ICONS that you show on the saved search that can be assigned. We looked over several profiles and did not see any area or link that would allow us to assign a search icon.

Blue Bell PA
Username hidden
(2899 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search