New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 798021021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There seems to be a bit of faulty logic in the way the search is designed. These searches are designed to find profiles that *I* am interested in. That really isn't what we are all here to do. A search should look for profiles in which the owners express interest in what I am looking for.

For example: One can ask for couples with a straight male, that may or may nor drink and don't smoke that are between the ages of 28 and 40.

The search returns folks that, had they done a search, would never have found *me* because I or my mate is out of their desired age range, too far away, don't fit their desired body type, do drink, or whatever that *they* are or aren't looking for.

The only way around this, now, is to search for what *we* want and then start reading profile after profile to guess what the folks behind the other profile really want. That's pretty inefficient.

Any thoughts?

Shallotte NC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
the button on the search page that says "show only those looking for single males" doesnt filter anything out

Johnstown NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am also seeing the same issue as reported below with the 'hide no interset' button still showing everyone in the area. Just passing it on. Thanks,

Howell NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
In chat you can filter the state. I would be a nice saved search that only produce results in your state.

:)

Fanwood NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
TwoReady4Fun reported the issue with saved searches... Has any progress been made to correct this issue?

Cheers, S&D

Scotland PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
too true

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hi,

I just denied 2 because they advertised a website. Maybe this is why.

Anna

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Update: I created a new search and ran it just fine. It's showing in my Saved Searches, but five min's after it ran ok it won't Run or Edit...'not found'. Suggestions??

Username hidden
(789 posts)
So what's up with the Saved Searches? When I try to run my saved searched, it says it can't find them. I try to Edit them, same. I try to delete and recreate them, same. Are we having issues with that function?

Username hidden
(789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search