New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 79802101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discussion of a new feature under development.

for those with access to this new feature (you'll have a link on the home page) give us your thoughts.

the basic idea is to allow members to create reusable searches, save and edit them, and attach an easily recognizable icon to each. More icons coming soon.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Along with being able to filter for things like weight, etc.. we think it would be nice to have a simple keyword word search that would allow you to find others, regardless of location, with the same interests. Ex: "caliente" would find us others who visit the resort and posted it somewhere in their profile.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wonderful..."make it so # 1"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Great site ---- Can you please add "weight" as a filter in the searches? So you can exclude those > 300 for example, or only show those whose weight is 150-250, etc.

Webster NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Have to edit, then "save & search" each time to exclude no interest postings, even though it is selected in the saved search.

Tomball TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
It's ok lol

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks everyone. The issue seemed to be with timing - it takes a few minutes for the 'No Interest' marking to take effect in the search. I did experience once or twice - i would execute a Saved Search that had 'Exclude No Interest' selections, and they still came up. But if I went back and 'edited the search' (without making any changes) then re-executed it, it worked. Strange. But most times it does seem to be working now. Thanks.

Winter Park FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am having an issue with the new Feature 'Hide No Interest'. I have created new searches with that feature checked, yet when I run the search, the profiles I have marked as 'No Interest' still continue to be retrieved by the search. Can someone look into this?

Winter Park FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Would be nice to be able to search for a couple with a straight female which seems to be about 1% of this site from what I can tell.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
A search by who will answer your emails...that would save a lot of people the time it takes to write a message in the fora about it every couple days...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Would love to search by size if possible - specifically looking for bbw women is tough if they all put 0 lbs :)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search