Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website New Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discussion of a new feature under development.

for those with access to this new feature (you'll have a link on the home page) give us your thoughts.

the basic idea is to allow members to create reusable searches, save and edit them, and attach an easily recognizable icon to each. More icons coming soon.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone figured out how to save a search that specifies the zip code that should be used for within 25 miles, etc.? I used to be able to do that with the old interface, but now zip code is only on the quick search interface, not the saved search interface.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm pretty sure the site saved the first search I ever did for local SM's and keeps showing me the same guys 7 years later, same profile, same pictures....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
NoPlaceLikeNoise, on the "old" site there is an "other search" field just below the "Save and Search" button. Enter into that field whatever zip code you want, before hitting the save-and-search button. (I assume the new site is somewhat similar, but if I go there my phone gets stuck on that abomination for a day or two before I can get back to the old site.)

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11922 posts)
I cannot figure out how to do a location search with the basic "quick search" parameters - for instance, searching for males, 25-40, in Chicago, non-smokers... It would be nice to be able to save that. I saved the parameters in a search, but it keeps searching near my hometown, not the city where I'm traveling. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am in need in some training. I need to know how some people are so smart that they can tell if they are compatible with someone with out even meeting that person. If I knew that I could save time and know who to write too with out wasting any time. Please help.

Westland MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Not sure if this was asked yet or not, but could you add the "Notes/No Notes" option for the saved searches? Thanks!

Benton LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree would be nice to know as much as you can

Akron OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree would be nice to know as much as you can

Akron OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Would be nice to add ethnicity to search! We cant believe it has not been added as well as weight and height details. It extremely disappointing when you have to search page after page looking for exactly what your looking for.

East Bangor PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
A weight/height filter would be great!!!

Abingdon MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search